Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:31 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Can't seed once passkey is added...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:26 pm 

I have uploaded several torrents to this site and I have run into a similar problem once before. I had to download an older version of Utorrent in order to have a successful upload.

I am using Utorrent 3.2.2. I have scaled down to 3.1 with the same issue.

I follow the tutorial video and do all of the steps. When it comes time to add the passkey, everything seems to be working fine but I noticed on the tutorial that after you download the passkey a bubble pops up and says "do you want to add the trackers?" I am not getting this option. My torrent is added but in Utorrent it is still showing red (not downloading) and won't switch to green (downloading).

I attempted a search of the forum for similar issues but couldn't find anything.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

eylk

Post subject: Re: Can't seed once passkey is added...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:26 am 
Site Admin

eylk wrote:
...everything seems to be working fine but I noticed on the tutorial that after you download the passkey a bubble pops up and says "do you want to add the trackers?" I am not getting this option. My torrent is added but in Utorrent it is still showing red (not downloading) and won't switch to green (downloading)...

In windows. Rightclick any .torrent file and choose to open with utorrent as default from properties. Then when you start a download it should ask you if you want to add trackers.

In all cases, when the torrent is red, do this:

Rightclick another torrent in utorrent that you have downloaded with the same account from mma-torrents and choose Properties.
Copy the full announce tracker line with your passkey.

Code:
https://mma-torrents.com/announce.php?passkey=yourpasskeyhere123abc

Close the properties and then rightclick the torrent that is red. (The torrent you want to upload and seed) Choose properties and paste in what you just copied and click OK.

It should go green!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]