Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [Event] UFC 229 - Khabib vs. McGregor - Oct 6
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:47 am 

jizac2 wrote:
DarkCast wrote:
Has the Weigh-Ins for this Dropped yet?

https://mma-torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=43020

Yeah. I seen them shortly after I posted this. I live on here. You will soon find this out. ;) But, thank you btw. I do appreciate it.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:01 am 

Who else is just crazy excited for this. I am watching the Prelims now. Just finished the Homework for the night, and settling in for the night for some good night of fights. So stoked. Cannot wait to watch Conor vs Khabib. Gonna be an insane fight. But tbh. The entire main card, and even this Prelim is crazy! I am blown away by tonights card.

Read Only If You Have Watched Early Prelims
Spoiler:
The Martin vs LaFlare fight was brilliant and I knew Martin was going to beast him. Martin is just a fighter I have been watching a lot. He is a big prospect. Huge knockout power in both his hands and legs as you all got to witness tonight. Excited to see where his career heads tbh.

EDIT:
Read Only If You Have Watched Prelims
Spoiler:
Dang. Aspen Ladd went absolute nuts on Tonya Evinger. She just mauled her. hahaha. Wow. O_o

EDIT 2:
Read Only if you have watched MAIN EVENT ONLY
Spoiler:
What was Khabib and his team thinking? That was just terrible for the Sport. I hope he is stripped tbh. Horrible Horrible way for things to turn out. They should have a 4 man tournament for the belt kinda like Bellator. 1v1 by 1v1 and winner of each fights for the Belt. That way top 4 fight it out and we see who really is the best. Would be a nice change up for UFC imho. What do you all think?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:06 pm 
Site Admin

DarkCast wrote:
Who else is just crazy excited for this. I am watching the Prelims now. Just finished the Homework for the night, and settling in for the night for some good night of fights. So stoked. Cannot wait to watch Conor vs Khabib. Gonna be an insane fight. But tbh. The entire main card, and even this Prelim is crazy! I am blown away by tonights card.

Read Only If You Have Watched Early Prelims
Spoiler:
The Martin vs LaFlare fight was brilliant and I knew Martin was going to beast him. Martin is just a fighter I have been watching a lot. He is a big prospect. Huge knockout power in both his hands and legs as you all got to witness tonight. Excited to see where his career heads tbh.

EDIT:
Read Only If You Have Watched Prelims
Spoiler:
Dang. Aspen Ladd went absolute nuts on Tonya Evinger. She just mauled her. hahaha. Wow. O_o

EDIT 2:
Read Only if you have watched MAIN EVENT ONLY
Spoiler:
What was Khabib and his team thinking? That was just terrible for the Sport. I hope he is stripped tbh. Horrible Horrible way for things to turn out. They should have a 4 man tournament for the belt kinda like Bellator. 1v1 by 1v1 and winner of each fights for the Belt. That way top 4 fight it out and we see who really is the best. Would be a nice change up for UFC imho. What do you all think?

Spoilers in general:
Spoiler:
OMG Connor won that fight by loosing! Amazing. The stupidness of Khabib and his entourage of shitholes is not worth many a word more then this: I don't want to see Khabib or any of his gang of ******* ever again. That is exactly the kind of stupid behavior that works against the legacy of the sport. I have always been amazed of how peaceful MMA fans and fighters are and how much harmony and love there is in the sport. I never saw it as a violent sport until today. Hated it.

Big winner IMO was the Ferguson - Pettis fight. What an awesome fight! :D And yeah Aspen Ladd looks like a future champion for sure! Im very impressed by her.

I enjoyed the event and the commentary dream team, except the last part of course, left a sour taste in the mouth. Still good stuff...

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:24 pm 

Spoiler:
Was as I expected. Although watched it back the next day and Conor done better in the 3rd round than I actually thought watching it Live. All the trouble that came afterwards, I really don't give a shit about that. Conor brought it all on himself anyway.... Tony Ferguson next please!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

rich MMA wrote:
Spoiler:
Was as I expected. Although watched it back the next day and Conor done better in the 3rd round than I actually thought watching it Live. All the trouble that came afterwards, I really don't give a shit about that. Conor brought it all on himself anyway.... Tony Ferguson next please!

Well said.
+1

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2