Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Torrents Filtered From RSS Feeds Failing to Start Automatically or Manually?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:08 pm 

qBittorrent 4.3.3
Windows 10

Auto-downloading of the RSS feeds on MMA-Torrents worked flawlessly for a long time, but lately they won't auto-download. The feeds load and filter fine, but I can't even start the download manually by double-clicking on the torrent from within the filtered torrents. When I try to manually download a torrent from the RSS feed, I receive the following error:

Failed to load from URL https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php
Error: unexpected end of file in bencoded string.

I tried using Tixati to troubleshoot the issue and RSS feeds didn't download automatically there, either. Just wondering if anyone else is running into this same issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Torrents Filtered From RSS Feeds Failing to Start Automatically or Manually?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:38 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

We changed nothing on our side so it is probably something on the other side.

Will look into it though.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: Torrents Filtered From RSS Feeds Failing to Start Automatically or Manually?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:10 am 

Thanks, Dent... Much appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:48 am 
Site Admin

It works perfectly when I try.

Are you using the format mentioned here?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9654

Code:
https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php:COOKIE:uid=xxxxx;pass=xxxxx

With both your mma-torrents.com tracker cookie uid and pass values.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:03 am 
Site Admin

To find your mma torrents tracker cookie uid and pass values in Firefox, right-click anywhere on mma-torrents.com and choose "Inspect Element".

In the new window that opens by the bottom of the page, look for "Storage" among the buttons along the top. Click Storage to show the cookies.

In the left tree-menu select the domain mma-torrents.com under cookies.

You are presented with a long line of cookie values. There is a "name" column and a "value" column.

Find the name "pass" and its value (a long string of numbers and lowercase letters) and double click it to select it. Then copy the value and paste it into your pass details for your torrent client.

Code:
https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php:COOKIE:uid=xxxx;pass=abc123abc123abc123etcetcetc

Find the name "uid" (you might need to scroll down a little to find it) and double click the value to select it. Then copy the value and paste it into your uid details for your torrent client.

Code:
https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php:COOKIE:uid=1234;pass=abc123abc123abc123etcetcetc

Enter the details into your feed details and save in your torrent client.

Now the torrents should start to download without problems if you did everything right.

Test it by double clicking the torrents in the rss feed in your client.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:03 pm 

Right on! I got it sorted on qBittorrent using the following steps:

I changed the url of the RSS feed to include the cookie information like you suggested, but in qBittorrent it likes a "?" to be inserted right after the "php" for some reason. It ended up looking like this:

Code:
https://mma-torrents.com/rssdl.php?:COOKIE:uid=xxxx;pass=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

qBittorrent has a built-in cookie manager where the uid and pass cookie information may be added. For some reason, the information I had added initially wasn't there anymore (!!!) so I re-added it. It might have been overwritten during a recent update. Anyway, maybe adding the cookie information in both places is a bit redundant, but everything is working for me now so I'll just slowly back away and leave it alone :ympray:

Thanks again for your help! It got me down the right path.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:04 am 
Site Admin

I am really happy that you where able to solve it! Thanks for sharing the specific fix for qBittorrent as well! :)

Post subject: Re: Can't connect
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:48 am 

Hi Dent, I don't know if I have the same issue as the fellow who made the thread. I have been downloading for years without difficulty, I have changed nothing, yet I cannot get a torrent to connect for me?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:34 am 

Are you using qBittorrent? Also, did you try following Dent's instructions above and modify the feed url? I had to re-add my cookie information to qBittorrent's cookie manager and I added the cookie information (plus a question mark...see above) to the feed url in qBittorrent to get things working again.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:34 am 

Hi , I am not using qbittorrnet. I am using utorrent, as well as chrome so the above directions did not seem to work. A torrent has finally connected but stalled out at 73%?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next