Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:28 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Donation Query (solved)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:14 am 

I donated $10 a couple of days ago and have not recieved my upload bonus or invites?

Once I make the donation do I have to contact anyone? I've donated to some other trackers before and I had to e-mail my details and payment details via PM or is it automatic?

I can't find anything in the FAQ about this.

Post subject: Re: Donation Query
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 am 
Site Admin

You have mail :P

The reason it took a little time is that I had to go away for the weekend because of a familiar passed away.

All details for all donations made during the weekend has been updated for all!

thx

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:42 pm 

Dent wrote:
You have mail :P

The reason it took a little time is that I had to go away for the weekend because of a familiar passed away.

All details for all donations made during the weekend has been updated for all!

thx

Thanks for that mate. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:18 pm 
Site Admin

Its life and she became 90 so it wanst as bad as it sounded even if it was sad.

Thank you!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 pm 

Just a quick question about this i donated $10 yesterday & got my invite to the site, But all i want to know now is how long does it take to get my VIP, & 25 GB? also do i reply to the email with my username or contact someone here?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Just a quick question about this i donated $10 yesterday & got my invite to the site, But all i want to know now is how long does it take to get my VIP, & 25 GB? also do i reply to the email with my username or contact someone here?

1. You bumped someone elses thread about this. Please make a new thread!

2. As it clearly states on the checkoutpage it can take up to 24 hours. You send your nickname to the same email that you got the invitation from to get our attention.

3. Your detail was updated before anyone had time to actually aproove this post you just made so as you see it works pretty quick sometimes.

4. It would be nice that after you get your details updated you return and say "its ok now I got my details updated" so that we dont have to check inecesarily :)

allright I think thats about it, enjoy the site and tracker and have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 pm 

Sorry about that, i did get everything updated Thanx.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:45 am 
Site Admin

Thanks, I aprichiate it :)

I dotn wanna sound sour when i say those things, its just so everybody knows how to do next time.

Once again welcome to the MMA community!

:)

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]