Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:35 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Ratio suddenly dropped
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:35 pm 

Weird question -

A few days ago I had a ratio of about 15.7, today it's just below 11.

My profile shows the following stats:

Uploaded: 29.23 TB
Downloaded: 2.66 TB

So for this to drop - the calculated downloads would be approximately:
...... 29.23 T / 15.7 = 1.830 T downloaded as of last weekend
...... 29.23 T / 11.0 = 2.660 T downloaded as of today
This would mean 830 Gigabytes downloaded in the past 3 days, which is crazy. I probably downloaded maybe 10 gigs.

Does mma-torrents have statistics that could spot this?

The only thing that comes to mind is that I'm seeding a huge number/volume of files in a seedbox and maybe the ISP lost them and re-downloaded them without telling me.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Ratio suddenly dropped
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

sharnish wrote:
Weird question -

A few days ago I had a ratio of about 15.7, today it's just below 11.

My profile shows the following stats:

Uploaded: 29.23 TB
Downloaded: 2.66 TB

So for this to drop - the calculated downloads would be approximately:
...... 29.23 T / 15.7 = 1.830 T downloaded as of last weekend
...... 29.23 T / 11.0 = 2.660 T downloaded as of today
This would mean 830 Gigabytes downloaded in the past 3 days, which is crazy. I probably downloaded maybe 10 gigs.

Does mma-torrents have statistics that could spot this?

The only thing that comes to mind is that I'm seeding a huge number/volume of files in a seedbox and maybe the ISP lost them and re-downloaded them without telling me.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

What you are telling us sounds impossible I agree. My theory is that you have made some mistake but then again try telling someone that...
Anyways... No there is no specific stats that show that you have downloaded 800 GB in 3 days. I can see more or less how many releases you have downloaded but not the exact amount you up or downloaded in a specific time.
But I can see you averages:
Avg Daily DL: 1.36 GB
Avg Daily UL: 14.89 GB
Looks to me like you are uploading a lot more then you are downloading so you sholdnt have anything to worry about.
Make sure you have the latest version of rtorrent as it looks like your using an older version, and do not use latest version of utorrent (utorrent 3.1 - 3.4 doesnt work correctly, 2.2.1 is to recommend). A buggy client can send false/wrong data to the tracker and hence mess up your stats.

I can inform you that the last entries of logins on your account are from Mexico, but recently someone also logged in from Netherlands as well as from California, US. Maybe it is you and you travel a lot, but if not changing password might be a good idea.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]