Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:57 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Logged out and can't log back in
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:10 am 

I recently deleted all history out of my browser and now I can't log back in, it says wrong password. When I click forgot password and put in email it says an email was sent but I've been waiting two days and still no email. I thought my password was the same as the one I'm using for the forum. Any help would be appreciated.

..::UFC 163: Aldo vs. Jung Competition Winner::..

Post subject: Re: Logged out and can't log back in
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:35 pm 
Site Admin

astate81 wrote:
I recently deleted all history out of my browser and now I can't log back in, it says wrong password. When I click forgot password and put in email it says an email was sent but I've been waiting two days and still no email. I thought my password was the same as the one I'm using for the forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Each time you request a password reminder the old password is changed to a new and it is sent out to the registered email.
The email you used to register on the tracker (jer..............@hotmail.com) is not same as you used to register in the forum (as.......@gmail.com) so maybe you need to check the other inbox for the password reminder. I see that 3 password remnders where requested and sent to the tracker email today.

If you cant find it (check spam too and mark as safe if there) let me know and I will manually either change your email or set a password, whatever works best for you.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm 

Appreciate the help , I've checked the hotmail account and for some reason I'm not receiving the email. I checked spam as well and its not there. If you could just set a temporary password and send it to me on the forum that would be great. Again I appreciate the help.

..::UFC 163: Aldo vs. Jung Competition Winner::..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

astate81 wrote:
Appreciate the help , I've checked the hotmail account and for some reason I'm not receiving the email. I checked spam as well and its not there. If you could just set a temporary password and send it to me on the forum that would be great. Again I appreciate the help.

I will contact you in a private message here in the forum now.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]