Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:40 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Help with an invite and to contribute
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm 

Hello guys,

First of all, congratulations for the AMAZING website and community. Everyone here seems very friendly and the library you guys have is ridiculously amazing.

I'm gonna go straight to the point now. I donated to the site and got an invite, which for some reason is not working. I have sent it to a close friend of mine, which is also one of my jiu jitsu instructors who wanted to check out the amazing BJJ instructionals you guys have. He got the invite by mail, opened it and all, but apparently it's saying that the account is "pending". I just wanted to know what it means and how long it will take to activate it, and also if that's normal. It's been around a week he tried to register with the invite.

Second of all, I am looking forward to help the community. I have a good 20MB/s optic fibre internet and I am seeding around 8 torrent 24/7. However, I still don't upload as much as I wanted. Is there a way to increase that?

So in order for me to improve my ratio, the best thing would be to download any torrent that's popular at the moment and simply seed it, even though I dont want/need it? Or the way I'm doing is fine?

Sorry to bother guys, just wanna help the community even more. Keep up the good work, guys! And congratulations! ::salut::

Post subject: Re: Help with an invite and to contribute
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

I will contact you in private message so that we can solve the invite issue. :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]