Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:38 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Rules
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:43 am 

The rules here state :New torrents should be seeded to a minimum of 0.4 before removing and after downloading you should always seed for minimum 48 hours what you have downloaded.

My question bout this is:
What is a " New" torrent ,i mean for how many days since it was uploaded is it considered to be "New"

Post subject: Re: Rules
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:15 am 
Site Admin

Good question :)

To be honest, the important is that all members understand that unless someone that downloads keep on seeding the torrent it will die. And nobody wants that to happen right? Always irritating when you search for something, find it, but there are no seeders. Then we swear over others not seeding, but maybe we don't do our part ourselves in some cases? So we had to make some rules. We encourage all members to seed for as long as possible no matter if the torrent you download is new or old. While you have the space on your hdd and the computer is running you might just as well let the torrents seed.

The exact rule is to seed all new torrents as in all torrents that you download, for 48 hours, but please seed longer!

To seed torrents for a long time is a great way of gaining upload GB's and ratio. For example if someone comes along a year later and makes a search for something and you are the only seeder of a large pack you will get all the upload credit and so on.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:37 pm 

Thank u for the answer and i do agree with all that u said. I DL alot everyday not just MMA i´d say around 10gb. So it gets messy in my client. But i will seed all the stuff i that is new weekly for 48-96 hours . I watch Beyond octagon MMA hour. UFC.Bellator.cage rage, LionFC, Legacy FC BAMMA,MFC. And trying to watch EFC Africa though it is hard to get ahold of. Took several days to get EFC 24 from this page due to the fact that the seeder i guess did not prio that anymore. But those shows/events i will try to seed longer than the standard 48.

Again thank u

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

snips wrote:
Thank u for the answer and i do agree with all that u said. I DL alot everyday not just MMA i´d say around 10gb. So it gets messy in my client. But i will seed all the stuff i that is new weekly for 48-96 hours . I watch Beyond octagon MMA hour. UFC.Bellator.cage rage, LionFC, Legacy FC BAMMA,MFC. And trying to watch EFC Africa though it is hard to get ahold of. Took several days to get EFC 24 from this page due to the fact that the seeder i guess did not prio that anymore. But those shows/events i will try to seed longer than the standard 48.

Again thank u

Great attitude! ::thumright:: ::salut::

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:09 pm 
Special

snips wrote:

Again thank u

oh man!! :shock: that's too much!!! :? so i should not considered myself as a hardcore mma fan since i only watch pride fc, elitexc, strikeforce, ufc, k1 dynamite. :oops: i think it takes half of your lfie to watch all of this events. :mrgreen: i'm always searching for entertaining fights. i'm sure that other mma organizations like Legacy FC, EFC, Cage Warrior have good fights, but i don't know why i don't actually watch them. Maybe i have to try watch one of those events. ::thumleft:: to sum up, you are a HARDCORE MMA FAN bro! hhhh :DDD

..::TUF Brazil 3 Finale: Miocic vs Maldonado Competition Winner::..
..::UFC 170: Rousey vs. McMann Competition Winner::..
..::UFC on Fox 4 - Shogun vs. Vera Competition Winner::..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]