Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:39 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: [Solved] RSS Glitch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:45 pm 

Had my RSS bug out and opened up my client to it having grabbed a ton of files from different sites... i disabled all RSS feeds until i find the issue but I didnt have the space to keep the torrents that it wanted to grab.. not sure what options I have to get around/through this. Its never happened before, I'm good about seeding/ratio and would prefer not to lose my account for H&Rs so hoping there was a way to work this out??

thanks for your time and help.

Post subject: Re: RSS Glitch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:42 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

"Different sites" sounds like an issue unrelated to our specific site.

Anyone else having issues with RSS?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:19 am 

Dent wrote:
Hello,

"Different sites" sounds like an issue unrelated to our specific site.

Anyone else having issues with RSS?

Nobody else would have problems because it was a glitch on my end. (Sorry if I was not clear on this.)

Different sites = the RSS filter pulled from multiple private sites im on, not just this one.

I'm trying to figure out what I can do as to not get banned for a ton of HnRs essentially since my seedbox glitched out and downloaded a bunch of random stuff that I don't have the space to fully download and seed.

I actually figured out the issue. Another RSS feed I had setup changed category ID numbers in the link so made the RSS feed dead, I went to update the feed with new catID, must have chose wrong one as client removed it from the list and I just decided to worry about updating the rest later. I didnt to go uncheck the box in RSS Manager next to the one that had just been removed, so now instead of that being confined to a cetain RSS Feed, it was searching all RSS feeds and picked up a bunch of random stuff since the filter I had setup was only meant to look at one specific feed, not all of them. (hope i explained this well eenough to give you an idea of what happened/my screw up.)

Thanks for your time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:42 pm 
Site Moderator

Glad you solved the issue.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]