Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:31 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 12   [ 118 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Phenom: The Road to Greatness [Training Log]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 am 
I really enjoy reading this ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 am 
Site Admin

I hope you know who would be proud to be your fight sponsor. I would love to make a special t-shirt for you :)

Keep it up brother!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:15 am 
Special

Thanks guys :). I got my eviL training shirt in the mail today, they gave me everything on their site except the compression sleeve as well for free! 2x Shirts, a sweatband, and a necklace, niceee.

Yesterday's workout in the school weight room was:

PreWO:
1x Serving Controlled Labs White Flood
Gatorade

IntraWO:
1x Serving SciVation Xtend mixed with Gatorade

Workout:
4x5 Alternating Wide/Narrow Grip Weighted Pull-Ups (15lbs)
3x3 Barbell Bench Press 185/195/205
3x3 Barbell ATG Squats 195/205/225
3x3 Military Press 50/55/60
3x3 Leg Press 405/435/495
3x5 EZ-Curl Bar 85/85/95
3x5 Tricep Pull Downs 140/140/145

PostWO:
1x Serving ON 100% Whey
Gatorade

..::UFC 102 Competition Winner::..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm 
Special

Got the package today and I'm disappointed. The CSI shorts are very short, their like muay thai shorts length :/. The gloves in regular/medium were VERY small which is unlike my previous CSI Hybrid glove which fit me well at medium. I have to exchange it now, somewhat annoyed. I'll see if I can send back the shorts for the Sprawl S-Fusion shorts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

Ok that kinda sucks. Send it back and claim something else, and this time get an XL hehe.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:26 am 
So, how is going these days with the training, Phenom? Love to read this log :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 am 
Special

Sorry I've been out of touch guys, just been busy.

First things first, Happy B-Day Dent! You're one of the most awesome people I've met online lol.

Now to talk about recent events, a fighter from my School Jon recently won the AKBF (American Kickboxing Federation; Local Amateur Circuit) 180lbs title which only fuels my aspiration. They have monthly shows I believe so I've set my sights on capturing one of those titles. Also Grapple Quest is having a Tournament, Beast of the East 5, near me (its in New Jersey, I'm in New York) and I plan on attending and competing in the Teens 150lb division. According to the info Beginner is for those training less than 7 months which I fall into, so I think I'll do that, I'm not sure however if I wanna go to the Advance class instead. Its on March 20th, if I DO go I will make sure to bring and post videos/pictures. I'll probably go cause I convinced my friend to do it as well so I'll have a ride and it'll be cool to chill with some friends there. I'm going for gold, especially if I decided to do the Beginner class.

I'll post my workout later tonight :].

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:03 am 
Site Admin

Thank you very much Phenomkidd, your words makes it feel very warm somewhere in the heart region ;)

Glad to see you back on the threadmill again!

I also started going to the gym again this week after some months of inactivity and I feel so much better already even if my whole body hurts :D

w00t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 am 
Special

Haha no prob bro, this is pretty much the only torrent tracker I've really interacted with the members on it.

Tonight's workout was cut short due to me making noise and my parents trying to sleep :P.

PreWo:
.5 x Serving CL White Flood
1 x Pint Water

Workout:
3 Mins x Double End Bag
1 x 3 Min Round Heavy Bag

PostWO:
1 x Serving ON Whey

I'll do another workout tomorrow morning or afternoon.
On Side note I've watched Sengoku 8-11 (to catch up with Sengoku) since I've been snowed in :P.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

You have a sandbag at home!!?

This house is too old and they dont allow it and also, neighbours would probably kill me!

Would LOVE to have a sandbag here :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 12   [ 118 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next