Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:33 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 12   [ 118 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Phenom: The Road to Greatness [Training Log]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:44 am 
Site Admin

I count that as good news ;)

Thank you bro, and thank you for your support :)

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:00 am 
Special

I expect MMA training to resume wednesday this week, or another day this week :mrgreen: .

..::UFC 102 Competition Winner::..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 am 
Site Admin

Sweet :)

Enjoy the training bro!

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 am 
Special

Hmm annoying, I have to wait till December because my parents want to pay when the month starts to maximize price to training.

Breakfast:
8oz - Decaf Tea
1 Serving - Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a bagel

23oz - Water spread over several hours in school

Lunch:
8oz - Chocolate Milk
1 Serving - Cheeseburger

Snack:
4 Pieces - Brownies

In the meantime I resume personal training downstairs in my garage tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 am 
Special

Intra WO:
1 Serving CL Purple In-Train

Workout:
1 - 3 Minute Round on the Heavy Bag
60 Seconds Rest
60 Seconds Rest
60 Seconds Rest
1 - 3 Minute Round on the Speed Bag
60 Seconds Rest
60 Seconds Rest
60 Seconds Rest

Post WO:
1 Serving - 23g ON Whey Shake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:19 am 
Site Admin

Here we go again :)

Keep it up bro!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 pm 
Special

Thanks Dent! Will be hittin the bags again tonight and longer than the other night.

Breakfast:
N/A

Lunch:
- 2 1/2 Chicken Thighs w/ Barbecue Sauce
- A Side of Rice
- 23oz Water
- 1x Opti-Men
- 2x Fish Oil Caps

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

I was just imagening what my own log would look like and I just realized I would sound like such a pussy beside you so i refrain from making one but it would basicly be like this:

Woke up, tried not to smoke before breakfast.
Trained my mousehand, the right elbow and fingertips for 4 hours.
Had what was in the fridge for lunch, usually try to make a sallad cucumber, tomatoe, carrot, olives, todays lunch cauliflower polonaise (with bacon and sauce and eggs)
Trained my mousehand, the right elbow and fingertips for 4 hours.
Went to get car in garage, got into state of chock after seeing bill
Trained legs, walked home to get creditcard and back to garage.
Payed bill. Trained mentally by not allowing it to depress me.
Trained arms by driving around in the car and moving wheel listening to loud hip hop music in rain for about 1 hour, no specific goal. Car works fine.
Came home and thought about going to the gym for a whole hour.
Gave up.
Trained my mousehand, the right elbow and fingertips for 4 hours by writing in this forum mostly.
Not yet had dinner...

You see what I mean? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:27 am 
Special

Lol you just gotta get some action in there man. Cardio and bag work and you're golden :mrgreen: .

Well today I hit up an open mat night at a local gym. Good stuff since it was free and let me know where my skills were at since I haven't rejoined my club yet. I mainly grappled with a 26 year old who was of similar size and height. Joined about 4 months ago I believed he said. I grappled with him about 3 times. 1st time I got him in a Kimura from Full Guard. The 2nd match we took a break from. The 3rd match I got him with an Arm Triangle from Mount. They were pretty good matches, he got me in some situations where I thought I was about to tap. This included an armbar where I was desperately holding my own arm trying to roll into his body. He was pulling and I thought my grip was gonna break but I kept in there by thinking "just hold on a little longer, he's gonna tire out," which he eventually did and I was able to hook his leg with my leg and pull away from my body. This created some space so I could sneak my head under his other leg and roll into his body to break the Armbar. I rolled with the Sensei there 3 times as well and was tapped out by him with a Kimura, Armbar, and an Arm Triangle I believe. No shame though he in the Martial Arts Hall of Fame, D1 Collegiate Wrestler, Aikido Black Belt, BJJ Black belt, and is a cage fighter. He went easy on my I believe, definitely not 100% percent. With his credentials I would assume he could have defeated me much much faster. After we were done he told me that I was fluid and he like how I grappled. That I was definitely strong but I didn't try to muscle things and was trying to learn properly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:13 am 
Site Admin

So when will we see you fight? cant wait ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 12   [ 118 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next