Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:51 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Dana White Hopes Fedor Doesn't Get Knocked Out By Rogers
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 pm 

Fedor Emelianenko is receiving support from an unlikely source in his upcoming fight against Brett Rogers - UFC President Dana White. White stated that he still hopes the Russian heavyweight fights in the UFC one day with an untarnished record.

"The reality is, I hope that Buck (Brett) Rogers doesn't knock him out," White admitted. "Because I want to get Fedor in the UFC, I want to see him fight Brock Lesnar.”

White attempted to sign Fedor in late July while the fighter was a free agent, but Fedor opted to sign with Strikeforce instead. White holds out hope that he will join the UFC in the future. However, he thinks Fedor may receive his first KO loss at the hands of Rogers.

“He's fighting a dangerous guy," White noted. "I don't think he's (Fedor) that good, I think he's overrated and I think he might get knocked out."

Fedor vs. Brett Rogers will air on CBS on November 7.

http://www.fightline.com/news/mma/2009/ ... ndex.shtml

Post subject: Re: Dana White Hopes Fedor Doesn't Get Knocked Out By Rogers
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm 
Special

Calling him overrated and saying he isn't "that good" probably isn't going to persuade Fedor to fight in the UFC once his deal with M-1 is up.

That being said, I don't really care if Fedor fights in the UFC or not. Quite frankly, that ship of interest for me sailed when he took the more comfortable route and joined StikeForce instead.

Even more frankly, Fedor will likely re-sign with M-1 once his contract is up, so we definitely won't see Fedor in the UFC anyway. Co-promotion isn't happening, as it shouldn't.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 pm 

I think we will see him in the UFC.... :mrgreen: At least I'm trying to convince myself of that... :?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:54 am 
Special

Yeah I'm sick of hearing all the Fedor talk. He is definitely taking the easy way out IMO.

I hope Rogers KO's him. I will be watching that fight with all my support by Rogers.

I'm not interested in seeing him in the UFC anyway as I believe Lesnar would wipe him away. Fedor is too small for those monsters.

“He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:38 pm 
Special

JonnyMuzz wrote:
Yeah I'm sick of hearing all the Fedor talk. He is definitely taking the easy way out IMO.

I hope Rogers KO's him. I will be watching that fight with all my support by Rogers.

I'm not interested in seeing him in the UFC anyway as I believe Lesnar would wipe him away. Fedor is too small for those monsters.

x2

after brock

after again...oh dear

..::UFC on Fuel TV 2 Gustafsson vs. Silva Competition Winner::..
..::Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg Competition Winner::..
..::UFC Fight For The Troops 2 Competition Winner::..
..::Strikeforce Nashville Competition Winner::..
..::Strikeforce Challengers 9 Winner::..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:07 am 
Site Admin

Fedor is really good. Doesnt matter what we say, he didnt loose yet (except that elbow thing) so his stats say he is very good. But as we all know he has not fought the best since Pride and obviously he wont do it now either. This makes his credebility go down and if anybody has something to proove now its Fedor. If he looses to Rogers he will be the laughingstock and he cant be dumber then that he knows that so Im sure he will put in some extra training.

I would also like to see Rogers win, if not for anything else, to see the comosion hehe. I still do like Fedor though and it wouldnt suprise me if he actually won.

After all this is a great fight and the whole event is starting to look really interesting!

Read more about Strikeforce Fedor vs Rogers
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=866

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]