Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:34 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Quinton Jackson ashamed to be apart of MMA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:35 pm 
Special

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson continues to take shots at the UFC and claims he has never been more ashamed to be apart of MMA until today.

Below is a copy of the blog post in its entirety which can be read on Jackson's official web page by clicking here (please note that you must sign up on Jackson's site before reading):

I was watching the fight this weekend with the director of the A Team movie, the movie crew & a couple of actors & I never been ashamed to be a part of MMA till now. The UFC looked like assholes this weekend. The main event was boring. I anticipated that because let's be real.. Machida is a boring fighter. But Shogun getting robbed like that was pretty cut throat. Then you hear Joe Rogan say you "you have to beat the champ to be a champ." & that made me think the UFC are full of shit! Not to be whiny here but I still don't feel like I've been beat in the UFC.. but I'm not champ anymore. If the UFC gives Shogun an immediate rematch because of the controversial loss then that would validate everything I have said about the UFC in my recent posts & why I'm pissed at the UFC. But yet he deserves one & so have I deserved one against Forrest.

The reason why I was ashamed of the UFC is because some people around me were saying that the UFC is becoming corrupt like boxing & asked me is that stuff real? Most of the people from the A Team movie were just watching it because I was watching it & they don't know much about MMA & were starting to get into it but last night they didn't have anything good to say about my sport. So I was so ashamed.

One good thing came out of the fight last night. Rashad looked more like a bitch. If he would have just tried to fight Machida instead of just nutting up he probably could have done better. I saw every last one of Machida's weaknesses this last weekend. No wonder TUF is editing Rahsad to try to make him look good cause they need all their fighters to sell tickets. They never should have tried to make me look bad cause I'm the wrong person to pull that type of crap with. Cause I don't give a fuck about the TUF show or about the UFC. There's not another fighter on this planet that can do what I do & they know it. I don't need them. All they did was fucken piss me off. & any fighter on my team who says they lost a fight because of my coaching can fucken kiss my ass & say that shit to my face. It's very easy to point the fingers when you lose. But I can't get into the cage & fight for ya'll. I can only fight for myself. & for all you UFC & TUF fans out there, here's a big announcement.... IT'S A DAMN TV SHOW! With how much footage they got & how much editing they did, they can make anyone look the way they want. This is my last time blogging about this damn TUF show. Just because I don't go into the cage when a fighter loses & cry all over him & hug on him makes me a bad person? I have many reasons why I don't go into the cage cause when I'm pissed I make bad decisions. So you guys say whatever you want to say about me, all the crap you want about Rampage, but one thing I'm gonna tell you is that Rampage is real & straight up Rashad is fake as hell. When I was coaching the show, I forgot that Rashad won the first heavyweight TUF show. I didn't think about the outcome or editing of the TUF show & them promoting their own. I don't see nothing wrong with that but don't do it on another guy's expense.

The UFC needs to get some new judges before I even think about coming back. I want the hardcore fans to go back & watch all the fights that you thought was kinda shady with the judges in the UFC & TUF & write down the names of the judges so you guys can complain & have a voice. Do your homework. This sport wouldn't be what it is without the fans. Its hard for me to believe that the UFC is so successful & has over 100 shows & can't tell who wins a fight. How is it that they can't tell who wins a fight on an important title fight? Me doing TUF 10 & seeing how they edited it now & seeing how Wes Shivers lost his fight is making me very skeptical about the UFC. Note to TUF: Anybody involved in making the TUF show do me a big favor... Don't look at me cause you're fake. Don't talk to me cause you're fake. Don't even think about me cause you're fake. & if you do you might just get cussed the fuck out. -Posted by Rampage Jackson on October 26, 2009 at 7:31pm

Post subject: Re: Quinton Jackson ashamed to be apart of MMA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

I do understand his point. Pretty nicely written. Did he write that himself?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:41 pm 

I am not a Quinton-fan, but I respect all fighters for what they do and have done... and Rampage has done a lot... particularly for the UFC, and in my opinion they let him down...

The TUF show doesn't make me think differently about him, (except for the titties-thing, that went a little far)...

I was sorry to hear he retired from the sport, although I am not a quinton-fan, he is a legend of a kind in my book and always makes me watch his fights...

I hope the acting goes great for him though...
fighters earn the hard way! Respect!

PS. While I was writing this I became a Rampage-fan!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:02 am 
Special

About his appearence on TUF, there's a reason Rampage is coming across as a complete child, and I suspect that reason is because he IS.

For your entertainment, I have counted the number of times that Rampage says or writes "titties" in Episode 6 (not counting the previous episode highlight, or "bujuggujuggas"):

Doesn't really prove anything, but it's an interesting number. :P

..::UFC 107 Competition Winner::..
..::UFC 108 Competition Winner::..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm 
Site Admin

isnt that also more or less his age, lol

nice observation, what a bully he is lmao

still I think titties has shown he has some balls standing up to him after all

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

Really Fast 1 Gbit seedboxes - Professional support 24/7/365 - Click to learn more
To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:39 pm 

I personally thought that tittie stuff was funny as hell, as well as the picture jokes cracked me up large, he has a very good point and i agree with all his blog posts to date, the ufc uses the same couple judges alot and i dont agree with how they score there fights need some new ones for sure

..::Strikeforce Heavy Artillery Competition Winner::..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 pm 
Special

A case of "biting the hand that feeds." Wasn't it the UFC that sent him to England and saved his career when he decided to get in his monster truck, go into a Rampage (no pun intended) and cause a pregnant woman to lose her baby after losing his belt?

He's childish, selfish and ungrateful.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:42 am 

hey guys, with every thing that is happening in the mma world right now the one thing that keeps crossing my
mind is how disappointed i am with rampage jackson not taking the evans fight and his recent retirement from
the ufc. rampage is a huge loss for mma whether u like him or not, i personally think he is as funny as hell and
really want to like him but kinda lost respect for him over his recent behaviour. what gets to me the most is the
lengths that people have gone to to build the sport up to where it is now, in the early days of the ufc there was
almost a law passed to have it banded in the u.s.a , and it bothers me to hear anyone talk about it in a negative
way. its always gonna have its critics from simple minded do-gooders but it really doesn`t need one of its stars
turning on it, after all ,whatever his gripes are he has done very well from mma and the ufc and should be reminded
of that.maybe it is a case of biting the hand that fed him, reguardless mma will miss him.

* can`t wait for fedor v rodgers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:45 am 

Rampage is a child, plain and simple. He seems like one of those people that is determined to f*ck up no matter how good his situations is, no matter how many people extend their hands to help him, and no matter how many people want to see him do well. He is completely incapable of accepting responsibility for his own actions and losses, choosing instead to blame anyone and everyone but himself.

Lyoto wrote:
The main event was boring. I anticipated that because let's be real.. Machida is a boring fighter.

Yeah, because Rampage's fight with Forrest was a real barn-burner. Why is is necessary to insult other fighters when you're mad at Zuffa? Machida is an amazingly talented fighter and will likely leave more of a legacy than Rampage at this point.

Lyoto wrote:
I saw every last one of Machida's weaknesses this last weekend.

Ah, here we go. This is the part where Rampage will talk infinite amounts of sh*t about how he can destroy Machida, but of course won't step up and fight him because he's "retired" and started his "acting" career. If this fight ever did happen I certainly wouldn't be picking Rampage to win.

Lyoto wrote:
There's not another fighter on this planet that can do what I do & they know it. I don't need them.

Yeah, I guess when he decided to flip out and drive recklessly, putting other people's lives in danger and possibly contributing to a woman having a miscarriage, he could have beat the charges without Zuffa stepping in and saving him. Oh, and there's the matter of saving his dwindling MMA career at a time when there were no other promoters around to give him fights.

Lyoto wrote:
any fighter on my team who says they lost a fight because of my coaching can fucken kiss my ass & say that shit to my face. It's very easy to point the fingers when you lose. But I can't get into the cage & fight for ya'll.

He's right, it IS easy to point the finger when you lose...Ramapge does it all the time. He accepted the role of coach and should have at least tried to act like one, even in defeat. Thus far his team is 1-7, which means he either isn't coaching well, didn't pick the right guys, or just has bad luck. Regardless, when your man loses don't make it about you by leaving him laying in the cage and throwing tantrums (smashing doors, etc.). When you storm away in disgust while the OTHER coach comes in and looks to your fighter, you don't need magical editing to make you look like a dick.

Lyoto wrote:
With how much footage they got & how much editing they did, they can make anyone look the way they want. When I was coaching the show, I forgot that Rashad won the first heavyweight TUF show. I didn't think about the outcome or editing of the TUF show & them promoting their own. I don't see nothing wrong with that but don't do it on another guy's expense.

This is true, with editing you can make people look however you want...if you give them the footage to do so. Between the tantrums and the bullying (seriously..."titties"? that's junior high bullying 101) Rampage did plenty to earn the image they are portraying on the show. I can't understand why Rampage thinks that Zuffa has any kind of agenda in pushing Rashad over him. When Jackson came into the UFC I thought he would be the next MMA superstar, and possibly the first major cross-over star, but he's lost most of the qualities that gave me that impression. Back in Pride he used to be very charismatic and funny. All he does now is complain and tell the same tired old jokes. Fighter X has bad breath...good one Rampage.

Lyoto wrote:
The UFC needs to get some new judges before I even think about coming back. I want the hardcore fans to go back & watch all the fights that you thought was kinda shady with the judges in the UFC & TUF & write down the names of the judges so you guys can complain & have a voice. Do your homework.

Maybe Rampage should do his homework. Judges (and refs) are hired by the athletic commissions and have nothing to do with Zuffa. Seriously, how many times has Dana White said he thought fighter X got robbed or that the state of MMA judging is poor? How can a fighter that has been in the game this long not know that Zuffa doesn't have anything to do with the judge selection or outcome?

Rampage could have been a major star in MMA but clearly has fundamental flaws of character that prevent him from succeeding. When he is on point, he's one of the best fighters at 205. The problem is that he can't seem to find that balance and humility that most truly great fighters have. When his movie career promptly fails, I hope he can finally get his head straight and stop blaming the world for his problems. He still has time to right the ship and make a legacy for himself.

..::Strikeforce Houston Competition Winner::..
..::Strikeforce Henderson vs. Babalu II Competition Winner::..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]