Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:19 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Couture's G.I. Foundation hosts sixth annual Poker Ride in Las Vegas
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:22 am 
Special

On Sunday, UFC Hall of Famer and actor Randy Couture is again hosting a charity motorcycle ride to benefit the Xtreme Couture G.I. Foundation.

Entrants in the sixth annual Poker Ride start at Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas and get one card each at five stops along a 100-mile trek. Prizes are given based on the best hand at the end of the ride, with the winner taking home $500.

The cost is $30 per rider and $10 per passenger. All proceeds go to the foundation.

Founded in 2009, the Xtreme Couture G.I. Foundation aims to raise money and awareness for wounded soldiers and their families. It hosts several events per year, including an annual poker tournament in Las Vegas.

Couture, who rides a Harley-Davidson Road King, said previous poker rides have attracted as many as 300 bikers. He said this year's notable participants include country singer Mike Austin, who appeared on "The Voice," as well as musician Ben Carey.

"The ride has gotten significantly bigger since we started," Couture said.

Having recently wrapped filming for Bellator MMA's Spike TV reality series "Fight Master," which debuts in June, Couture is slated to reprise his role as Toll Road in "The Expendables 3." The action franchise's third installment films this summer in Bulgaria and possibly Thailand. In July, he also begins filming on another Spike reality show, "MMA Rescue," in which he aims to revitalize struggling MMA gyms.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]