Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:25 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Jon Jones: Building the Perfect Fighter to End Jones' Title Reign
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:43 am 
Special

With each passing victory, UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones looks more and more infallible. Of course, we know that no fighter has immunity from defeat, and even the best suffer disappointment from time to time, Jones not excepting.

Still, even a good fighter having a lucky day will lose nine times out of 10 against Jones. What truly ramps up the odds of a Jones loss to a reasonable level is the right opponent—one with the proper assets to overcome the champion's dominance—not luck.

Over the coming slides you will find a five-ingredient recipe that meshes to constitute a theoretical fighter capable of dethroning Jones.

Being super-great at everything would probably be the best option, but I've whittled down prerequisites to focus on what I feel are specific attributes relevant in this singular instance.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]